The links listed on this page have been arranged in to two categories, OREGIN related links, and links to all Defra Genetic Improvement Networks. The lists are accessible below (or directly from the drop down menu):
OREGIN related links
The table below contains a list of useful links relating to the OREGIN project, including links to the institutes and companies involved in the project.
- Brassica Information Portal - The Brassica Information Portal is a web repository for population and trait scoring information related to the Brassica breeding community.
- York Oilseed Rape Knowledgebase - This site provides access to datasets and information to support oilseed rape pre-breeding.
- Brassica.info This site has been established to collate and exchange information relating to Brassica genomics and genetics worldwide for "The Multinational Brassica Genome Project"
- The UK Brassica Research Community (UK-BRC)
- The Warwick Crop Centre
- RevGenUK - Access to Brassica TILLING populations. RevGenUK aims to be "A 'single-stop' shop for use in functional genomics research consisting of an efficient, self-sustaining, extendable service for reverse genetics."
- BRACT - Biotechnology Resources for Arable Crop Transformation is a Defra funded research program to provide an efficient transformation capability for the U.K. research community.
- HGCA (Home-Grown Cereals Authority) This site includes publications on oilseed rape research
- CropMonitor - Access to the latest monitoring reports and survey data for winter oilseed rape is available, along with links to useful tools that help assess the risk from Phoma, Sclerotinia and Light leaf spot.
- The EU FP5-funded SECURE project aims to deliver a strategy for increased durability of stem canker resistance in oilseed rape.
- Genoscope - Leptosphaeria maculans research page of the "Genoscope" project. The webpage provides a lot of information on the pathogen and the genetic interaction with the oilseed rape host.
- The National Non-Food Crops Centre - the United Kingdom's independent and authoritative source of information on the use and implementation of non-food crop products and technologies.
Defra Genetic Improvement Networks
The table below contains a list of all Defra funded Genetic Improvement Networks: