Linkage map for Brassica napus population TEEVDH (XLSX - 5.66 Mb)
Linkage map for Brassica napus population TEHYDH (XLSX - 5.74 Mb)
Linkage map for Brassica napus population TELEDH (XLSX - 3.37 Mb)
Linkage map for Brassica napus population TESRDH (XLSX - 3.19 Mb)
Linkage map for Brassica napus population TCDH (XLSX - 1.07 Mb)
Linkage map for Brassica napus population TNDH (XLSX - 9.03 Mb)
The TNDH reference segregating mapping population - key facts:
The OREGIN management team has adopted the "TN" doubled haploid (DH) mapping population as the reference population for use in the project:
- The population is in the public domain
- Developed by Prof. Jinling Meng, at the Huazhong Argricultural University, Wuhan, China
- The population comprises 202 DH lines derived from the F1 of a cross between Tapidor and Ningyou 7 (winter x semi-winter)
- Of the 202 lines, 188 informative lines have been selected for use within OREGIN
- A genetic linkage map was generated in the EU IMSORB project and has now been published (Qiu et al., 2006)
- A further publication with additional microsatellite markers was published by Suwabe et al. (2008)
- Additional information to on the TNDH and additional 'Q' population previously host by JIC
- This information is also available from the CropStoreDB interface and the Brassica Information Portal
TNDH Information and availability
- Based on a preliminary set of 197 markers, a subset of 50 of the most informative lines have been identified
- An extended core set of 100 lines has also been identified
- In the NOVORB LINK project another subset of the population has been selected based on reducing the proportion of spring types, and on increased tolerance to Stem Canker
- Accumulated genotype and trait data for the BnDFFS and the TN mapping population will be collated to provide increased power of analysis.
- Aliquots of GenomiPhi™ -amplified genomic DNA for the 188 lines are now available by request. A signed Materials Transfer Agreement will be required. Please contact Graham Teakle.
- A starter quantity of seed (5 seeds per line) for this population can be obtained, subject to availability, on a cost recovery basis. A simple signed Materials Transfer Agreement will be required. Please contact Graham Teakle.
Tapidor x Victor Oilseed Rape Substitution Line population
The OREGIN management team has adopted the "TVSL" substitution line population as an additional resource for use in the project for trait mapping
- The population is in the public domain.
- Developed by a consortium of UK breeders and Birmingham University
- It shares the Tapidor parent (and hence alleles) in common with the TNDH mapping population
- The population available through OREGIN comprises 75 lines together with the two parents
- The population was derived from a cross between Tapidor (double zero 'OO' low erucic acid, low glucosinolate) and the old cultivar Victor. The F1 of the cross was backcrossed to Tapidor and segments of Victor-derived genome selected using a panel of RFLP markers
- A summary of the currently available genotypes for the lines is available
- The population has recently been regenerated for the OREGIN project by CPB Twyfords (now KWS-UK) and starter packs of seed (0.5g seeds per line) are available on a cost of replacement basis. Please contact Graham Teakle.
- This information is also available from the CropStoreDB interface.
New segregating populations to capture genetic diversity
- Details of 5 new populations generated by OREGIN (2008-13)